Re: I finally understand why I'm not allowed to use Lisp
- From: Glenn Willen <gwillen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 24 May 2007 04:51:00 GMT
This is common practice, e.g.
My suspicion is that this is slightly different -- that code appears to have
been automatically-generated by lex, not written by a human being. In that
case, it's quite reasonable to write things out in order to boost efficiency.
Plus, nothing in that example looks directly analogous to what was being
complained about before; there's nowhere that could be _trivially_ converted
into a loop (i.e. same condition being checked and only the index differs.)
-- Glenn Willen
- Prev by Date: Re: Common Lisp on 64bits, looking for advice
- Next by Date: Re: ASDF organization
- Previous by thread: Re: I finally understand why I'm not allowed to use Lisp
- Next by thread: Re: I finally understand why I'm not allowed to use Lisp