Re: socially challenged???!!??

On Jul 4, 4:02 pm, Chris Russell <christopher.m.russ...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 4 Jul, 14:39, Slobodan Blazeski <slobodan.blaze...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Jul 4, 3:06 pm, David Golden <david.gol...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Slobodan Blazeski wrote:
=>(one-of-the-better-NGs-on-UseNet-p comp.lang.lisp)
nil
-=>(best-ng-on-the-usenet-p comp.lang.lisp)

Er. The number one song is still a member of the set of top ten songs,
which was probably kenny's point.

I'm Strongly suspicious about flawed set theory. Beside the mentioned
Barber paradox I will quote the famous 21st century mathematician
Neely saying: ...Two is not a winner and three nobody remembers ...

Set theory isn't flawed.
No one shaves the barber, [s]he can not exist.

Nice try but unacceptable, villager, village & barber must exist. And
don't the time trick neither.

  • Re: socially challenged???!!??
    ... Barber paradox I will quote the famous 21st century mathematician ... No one shaves the barber, ... Nice try but unacceptable, villager, village & barber must exist. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: socially challenged???!!??
    ... Barber paradox I will quote the famous 21st century mathematician ... No one shaves the barber, ... No that is the surgeon puzzle, ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)