No Vacancy

If I see one more nooby post I am gonna puke. Actually, I did all day, but that was the food poisoning. I digress.

Go away. Lisp is for people smart enough to learn a language by themselves. Hint.

This is not Python. There is no pathetic "supportive" community, and our B in BDFL stands for "brutal". Cute frickin pun names off the name of the language will get you shot, not a pat on the back.

This NG is for Lisp vs Scheme flamewars and nothing else. Go away.

kenny

ps. I knew things had crossed a line when between heave sessions I saw some refugee from Cells-Gtk asking on cells-devel about frickin Synapses. Sucker. k
.