No Vacancy

If I see one more nooby post I am gonna puke. Actually, I did all day, but that was the food poisoning. I digress.

Go away. Lisp is for people smart enough to learn a language by themselves. Hint.

This is not Python. There is no pathetic "supportive" community, and our B in BDFL stands for "brutal". Cute frickin pun names off the name of the language will get you shot, not a pat on the back.

This NG is for Lisp vs Scheme flamewars and nothing else. Go away.

kenny

ps. I knew things had crossed a line when between heave sessions I saw some refugee from Cells-Gtk asking on cells-devel about frickin Synapses. Sucker. k

  • Re: ILC2005: McCarthy denounces Common Lisp, "Lisp", XML, and Rahul
    ... >> the language should be available to users. ... In the design of Common Lisp, I asked Dave Moon (one of the architects ... Now, there are good kinds of low-level, like the way that floats are ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: CollabRx seeks brilliant engineers for an excellent e-science adventure
    ... belief that lisp programmers are smarter/better. ... Java or PHP programmers. ... a type of language that attracts a personality that meets my perceptions ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Whats the best language to learn...
    ... on processors designed to run Lisp and Lisp OSes. ... byte-addressed memory, has native support for variable-sized value types, ... popular OO language, rather a language about like that of Delphi would have ... lisp, java, ruby, etc. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Program compression
    ... TM> supported by your favorite language (LISP) are good concepts. ... then call the Java compiler to compile that source file to a Class ... TM-STC> Since static type checking makes run-time type checks unnecessary, ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Is anybodys favorite computer programming language not included here?
    ... to talk about getting me some paying work writing Java classes. ... and could be copied to a script (as in Java BeanShell or Lisp PROG). ... >> please post a followup saying what language it is, ... Server: "Mother, ...
    (comp.programming)