Re: Database bindings development ?

Daniel Albuschat <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

You can find my bindings (consisting of a C-library (that's actually
written in C++, but exports C symbols) and the Lisp cffi-code with
a small beatifie-layer) at
http://code.google.com/p/fbsql/

You may wish to consider seeing if this can be grafted into the CLSQL
project; I'm sure they'd love to add another supported database to their
list. I don't know how much work it'd be for you, though.

If you contact me with your Windows problems, sure I'll write you out a
trouble-ticket. It'll be the IT equivalent of your doctor writing out a
'Please refer this patient to Dr. Harold Shipman' letter. --Tanuki
.