Re: Database bindings development ?

Daniel Albuschat <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

You can find my bindings (consisting of a C-library (that's actually
written in C++, but exports C symbols) and the Lisp cffi-code with
a small beatifie-layer) at
http://code.google.com/p/fbsql/

You may wish to consider seeing if this can be grafted into the CLSQL
project; I'm sure they'd love to add another supported database to their
list. I don't know how much work it'd be for you, though.

If you contact me with your Windows problems, sure I'll write you out a
trouble-ticket. It'll be the IT equivalent of your doctor writing out a
'Please refer this patient to Dr. Harold Shipman' letter. --Tanuki

  • Re: composite libraries (re-exporting all exports)
    ... bindings, if you do it in different scopes. ... Let's say we have a math library and it exports several sets ... Importing all identifiers from several modules can create problems, especially when modules evolve over time and, for example, deprecate functionality by removing identifiers, or add new ones. ...
    (comp.lang.scheme)
  • Re: composite libraries (re-exporting all exports)
    ... bindings, if you do it in different scopes. ... Let's say we have a math library and it exports several sets ... it's incumbent on you to avoid importing both into the same ...
    (comp.lang.scheme)
  • Re: composite libraries (re-exporting all exports)
    ... explain that what is imported are identifiers and what is exported are ... I believe both exports and imports are bindings, ...
    (comp.lang.scheme)
  • Re: Database bindings development ?
    ... Robert Uhl wrote: ... but exports C symbols) and the Lisp cffi-code with ... a small beatifie-layer) at ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)