Re: Flamebait if I ever saw it

Leandro Rios wrote:
Ken Tilton escribió:

Nonsense. Now please leave your offerings of incense or cash at my feet and leave this thread without turning your back on me.

I said "preacher". Weren't you a "programming god"? http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/msg/b959cdafa870c05a

This NG is like chess: never make a move hoping your opponent won't find a response you see.

kenny

--
http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/

"We are what we pretend to be." -Kurt Vonnegut

  • Re: Pot arrests up
    ... >> I replied the way I did because my response to Juba was used as an ... I reply directly to Kenny ... >> to Juba. ... You would be amazed how many nasty posts and replies ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Hard Braking
    ... Conditioned response doesn't allow room for alternatives. ... Needed more turning once than I was anticipating, but that was long ago, and I'm sure the lean angle was nothing close to what I remember. ... In fact, if *were* trying to t-bone the unseen car at that moment, I would have had to just about clip the trailer to do it. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Furthur
    ... was a response to what you had called me, as in if it's true for me, ... I ain't gonna to pretend that the fact that she was ... Ken was going on about killing cats. ... killfiles" people he is *perfect* at it. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Hominid/Chimp divergence
    ... you of vagueness. ... Or pretend to answer the questions? ... No response. ... part of a drastic metamorphosis undergone by ...
    (sci.anthropology.paleo)
  • Re: Hominid/Chimp divergence
    ... standard PA theories? ... you of vagueness. ... Or pretend to answer the questions? ... No response. ...
    (sci.anthropology.paleo)