Re: Flamebait if I ever saw it

Kent M Pitman <pitman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

If I read correctly, you're saying here that if we understood the
beauty of some thing X, it would imply that we would be no longer
using anything Y that is of lesser beauty.

infixish syntaxes are always ugly

Klaus Schilling

  • Re: The Fuhrer Principle
    ... >> Rabid Weasel schreef: ... >> actually beauty designed by a Being who is above comprehension. ... >> subset of humans who speak English, and a subset of those ... > Chas was saying that the odds of a million monkeys writing the collective ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Nordkapp Runners and New Social Media (Usenet is so last century)
    ... saying it was OK to drive a car somewhere when it wasn't strictly necessary, ... We declare that the splendor of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: ... neal at champ dot org dot uk ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: lol
    ... We can take something sucky and make beauty out of it! ... Some saying Shut up and sit down Miss Woo! ... are indications, however, that it will resolve in elegance. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: OT
    ... would there be a notion of beauty? ... different ways of saying 'symmetry' according to the relevant ... 'beautiful' or whatever. ...
    (talk.religion.buddhism)
  • Re: Clarifying further the harmony concept I was talking about a few weeks ago.
    ... That's the beauty of this system, ... I'm not saying we have to know everything, but it gives us a METHOD, GRADUAL, way to work. ... keep posting and try not to take anything too negatively ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)