Re: How to create local variable within LOOP initially clause?

"Slobodan Blazeski" <slobodan.blazeski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1193876131.499182.254330@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've searched the web but I can not find an example of creating a
local variable within loop initially clause. Basically I want to
transfer let form into LOOPs initially or somewher in the middle of
it:

You want the <with> clause.

It's Halloween night here in NYC. Is this trick or treat?

Carl Taylor

CL-USER 1 >
(loop with x = '()
for i in '(1 2 3 4)
do (push i x)
finally (return x))
(4 3 2 1)

  • Re: LOOP blows!
    ... There are two `initializations' in execution of LOOP, ... before staring the first iteration. ... |> The first for clause will never terminate. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: LOOP blows!
    ... The order of initialization follows the ... There are two `initializations' in execution of LOOP, ... before staring the first iteration. ... |> The first for clause will never terminate. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: LOOP blows!
    ...     clauses appear in the source. ... This clause is not combined with the ... Right, and ``People'' includes the ones implementing LOOP, apparently, ... You must use your hidden list iteration variable to set up the ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: The mystery of the missing (compound) variables.
    ... separated text string line which can be PARSEd. ... limit of 50 passes through the loop. ... to the second last END clause. ... other than READY the THEN LEAVE clause passes control to the second ...
    (comp.lang.rexx)
  • RE: Oracle cursor help
    ... rids dbms_utility.uncl_array; ... where <your where clause> ... Subject: Re: Oracle cursor help ... exit the loop: */ ...
    (perl.dbi.users)