command line parsing?

Hello Lispniks,

Is anybody aware of a good CL library for parsing command-line options?
I'm currently using cl-getopt (http://www.cliki.net/getopt), but it is
a little underdocumented, has problems (like throwing errors in certain
situations), and is missing some features typically encountered in such
libraries for other languages.

What I'm after is something akin to Python's optparse or GNU argp.
In particular, the one feature that I'm yearning for is automatic
help generating in response to -h or --help.

If nobody suggests an already existing alternative, I'll probably
start rolling my own, which means any feature and/or syntax suggestions
are welcome.

Thanks,
--
Daniel 'Nathell' Janus, moveat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://korpus.pl/~nathell
"Don't treat fictional people as if they were human beings.