Re: Search path program

On May 16, 4:21 pm, j_depp...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone had any idea on how to address this
problem. I would like to write code for a function in LISP that will
help a car go from point A to point J passing all points with no
backtracking using a depth-first search. Any ideas?

Well, it is required that I use LISP. C++ would certainly be easier.
I've been having so much problems just writing condtional statements.
I have the basic pseudocode for the depth-first search but I'm having
trouble converting it into code.

  • Re: Search path program
    ... help a car go from point A to point J passing all points with no ... it is required that I use LISP. ... I have the basic pseudocode for the depth-first search but I'm having ... You have the first part right, using a car. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Search path program
    ... I would like to write code for a function in LISP that will ... help a car go from point A to point J passing all points with no ... ECLM rant: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1331906677993764413&hl=en ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Search path program
    ... I would like to write code for a function in LISP that will ... help a car go from point A to point J passing all points with no ... backtracking using a depth-first search. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Can someone please explain me whats wrong with this code ?
    ... (if c (list (car listy) ... Lisp code, where it means what "exception" does in some other ...