Re: Need Help: Setup up a Craigslist-like email forwarding server

HalfEmpty <ToPacifytheSky@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm building a web application in lisp + hunchentoot. It's almost
done, except the email part.

I'd like to keep email anonymity, and I really dig craigslist's
system. I assume it works like this:

1. Assign a random email address to a post/ad.
2. When the server receives an incoming email to that address, just
look up the real email address and forward it.

What library do I need to implement this? (I don't think hunchentoot
has an email client. I could be wrong. Never work with email before.)

Search cliki.net for email, and imap, there are several libraries.
In particular, mel-base seems interesting: http://www.cliki.net/mel-base

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__

  • Re: homegrown libraries
    ... >libraries of C routines I have written myself. ... Then don't put your function definitions in a header. ... Dig the even newer still, yet more improved, sig! ... "Ain't I'm a dog?" ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Some basic error - what am I missing? (NaNs) - solved
    ... Some basic error - what am I missing? ... Libraries are things that contain functions and variables that are ... Headers, OTOH, are things that contain C source code that provides ... Dig the even newer still, yet more improved, sig! ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: {OT} The so called Ozone Hole OVER ANTARCTICA
    ... public libraries over to private companies. ... Gov Romney took the Mass Pike and the Ted Williams Tunnel ... Off on a tangent - What are they going to do about the Big Dig at this ... why those 3 ton ceiling panels? ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Handling geoTIFF files
    ... Unfortunately there aren't Python bindings for ... (I've been working with trying to use some Python libraries to ... I'll try to dig up code samples for what you need. ...
    (comp.lang.python)