Clozure CL 1.2 released
- From: rme@xxxxxxxxxxx (R. Matthew Emerson)
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:37:13 GMT
It's been ready for a while now, but I don't think we ever mentioned
Clozure CL 1.2 is now available.
Clozure CL is is an open source Common Lisp implementation that runs
on PowerPC hardware under Mac OS X and Linux, and on x86-64 hardware
under Mac OS X, Linux, and FreeBSD.
Clozure CL used be called OpenMCL. It is also sometimes called CCL.
http://trac.clozure.com/openmcl has instructions on how to get it.
Release notes are included in the distribution, or at
(That release notes URL has "trunk" in it, but these really are the
- Prev by Date: Re: wishLisp new version (0.1.3.6) with Source Code
- Next by Date: Re: wishLisp new version (0.1.3.6) with Source Code
- Previous by thread: Another MOP Question
- Next by thread: Numbering Regex Submatches