Re: SST (SQL Schema Transformer) Project
- From: Volkan YAZICI <volkan.yazici@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 23:43:45 -0700 (PDT)
Volkan YAZICI <volkan.yaz...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Andy Chambers <achambers.h...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also, why is produce-sql-output a macro? Wouldn't it be just as easy
to make it a function?
Hrm... You have a point. Actually, I had started the design with
another idea in mind (was planning to implement some sort of parser
similar to meta, but on the halfway I realized that I cannot
incrementally the produce code for each operation -- consider
extracting a primary key column for a foreign key defined earlier than
the referenced table), but things changed so much on the way. If I
don't miss a point, your suggestion is quite feasible -- I'll try to
implement it in the next release.
Done. SST 0.0.2 is publicly available.
- Prev by Date: Re: parse-namestring and logical pathnames
- Next by Date: Re: Is there a call-NEXT-next-method, or casting in CLOS?
- Previous by thread: Re: SST (SQL Schema Transformer) Project
- Next by thread: Compiling macros with an optional function parameter?