Re: ECL 9.4.0

SLIME seems to be still non-functional with ECL. Is that correct?

Also, ecl-readline seems not to be working. It gives me a a REPL with
no prompt. Then hitting control-c results in a stack overflow.

But now I can't remember if it ever worked.

Neil

  • Re: emacs run-scheme
    ... for windows xp and others will not. ... MzScheme shows it's repl, ... works in a command prompt) do not show their repl ... matches the emacs variable comint-prompt-regexp. ...
    (comp.lang.scheme)
  • asdf-install problem with ECL on Linux
    ... I have installed asdf-install under ECL 0.9i environment on a ... Linux (FC2) machine, following the instructions here: ... ECL appears to be working OK; ... prompt occurs, and it is simply calling and returning ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Floating point issue in sbcl 1.0.10?
    ... bit puzzled by the following executed from the prompt: ... precision or about multiplication not happening? ... Rainer answered in the former question so I will answer the latter: ... when written in the REPL: ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: asdf-install problem with ECL on Linux
    ... it appears asdf-install is not supported ... on ECL :-( ... my CL-fu is not yet up to figuring this out. ... prompt occurs, and it is simply calling and returning ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • emacs run-scheme
    ... Can anyone tell me why some repl will show in cmuscheme on emacs21.3 ... for windows xp and others will not. ... MzScheme shows it's repl, ... works in a command prompt) do not show their repl ...
    (comp.lang.scheme)