Re: ..a couple of pastes; STM and data-flow stuff..

On Apr 14, 4:28 am, Raffael Cavallaro <raffaelcavall...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Apr 13, 7:57 pm, Lars Rune Nøstdal <larsnost...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey,
So much spam. Here is some code-spam:

STM (similar to what clojure has):
 http://paste.lisp.org/display/78259#3

dataflow (hi kt):
 http://paste.lisp.org/display/78490

STM and dataflow combined, just finished this:
 http://paste.lisp.org/display/78522

"processes" / message-queue (more "absolute worlds" for STM to sync
against == more concurrency):
 http://paste.lisp.org/display/78520

..there is more work to do. Need a killer-app. also. Online, real-time
collaboration on a spread-sheet? Bit boring, and I guess Google has
this already ..

PS: IMHO Lisp still rocks. I can't imagine doing this in Java .. :/

where is stm-class?

No, this is wrong. I need a "killer app.", first.

PS: I just noticed that my STM implementation does not have problems
with thread starvation. Take that, dumb ass fancy Haskell syntax. (i
wish i could parse that stuff tbh....)

  • Re: Try Herbs for Fibromyalgia Symptoms
    ... Stale and boring? ... Ok I logged into Google Groups and hate the new look but I am sure ... RED FLAG - I bear no resemblance to a bible thumper. ... I don't hate you; I hate your lies. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: Try Herbs for Fibromyalgia Symptoms
    ... Stale and boring? ... Ok I logged into Google Groups and hate the new look but I am sure ... RED FLAG - I bear no resemblance to a bible thumper. ... I don't hate you; I hate your lies. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: Toolhaus have strategy to work around inability of Sellers to leave negs
    ... As far as eBay are concerned you are commercially unimportant. ... all that's left are the commodity sellers, it's a pretty boring place to go. ... when Google started Alta Vista had the search engine market completely ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: MORE About Jane Ashers Cult Movie "Deep End"
    ... I strongly suspect you did. ... Sounds pretty boring anyway, ... I want to see Jane Asher's tit's I'll Google them. ... be honest and answer my other question. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: SCM tips
    ... Boring, boring, boring. ... Still makes a change for this not to be a blogspot spam. ... Are Google the biggest source of spam on the internet? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)