Re: rip erik naggum

On Jul 3, 9:46 pm, Tim Bradshaw <t...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2009-07-03 12:42:19 +0100, Nicolas Neuss
<lastn...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

es, and together with more recent c.l.l. posts there is another
interesting observation you can make: Kenny Tilton is one of the very few
persons who was slapped by Erik, but had enough humor for not bearing
grudges against Erik for the rest of his (K.'s) life.

I think you also have to take into account that the world was a fiercer
place in those days.  I'm not sure what changed, but I'm pretty sure
that people are both less fierce and much, much more likely to take
offence.  This is not a good change, on the whole.

I blame cats with captions. I can haz fierce intertubes? Not if you
phrase it that way.
.