Re: Really dumb LISP question.

On 21 jul, 15:41, Tetrahedral Quartz <t.qua...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nicolas Neuss wrote:
No ordinary person has yet "significantly mastered" Common Lisp in two
weeks.

I guess I'm not ordinary then. (I do have more than two decades'
experience in IT, including with C, C++, Java, and other languages.)

Maybe a genius and expert could, but I'm sure that noone who
doesn't post to usenet under a real (and well-known) name can.

Apparently you'd be wrong about that.

Many people say that they know how to program in Lisp, but they don't.
Doing a couple of simple macros does not prove otherwise. I'm sorry,
but we can't just take your word on that.
.