proper use of "directory"
- From: Vinay <vmcodes@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 11:01:55 -0700 (PDT)
i need to have a list of the files in a directory, and am trying to do
it like this :
(defun load-all-files (in-dir)
(directory (make-pathname :name :wild :type :wild :defaults in-
it works fine for directories with a few files.
for the problem i'm working on, this directory contains thousands of
files (> 20,000). in this scenario, it seems to take for ever.
is there a better way to use directory ? some way for it to stream the
contents of the directory, rather than cons'ing up a list ?
- Prev by Date: Re: Google Groups archive
- Next by Date: Re: D-Lists
- Previous by thread: ~~✚=✚= Watch!!!!www.guomeitrade.com==China *** Various Fashion Brand Watches,Ebel,Bape,D&G,Kappa,Chopard,Prada,Titoni,U-BOAT,Chanel,Hamilton,Oris,Armani,Tudor,LV,Panerai,Panerai,Ferrari,***
- Next by thread: Re: proper use of "directory"