Re: Google Groups archive

fft1976 <fft1976@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Jul 29, 1:00 am, Nicolas Neuss <lastn...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

nameless crap like "fft1976"
which did not yet leave a positive trace in my memory and with which I
never would waste that much time.

LOL, and you didn't leave a positive trace in my memory.

I would be ashamed of myself if I had done.

I don't even remember which of the 2+ Neu[a-z]+ fools you are now.

  • Re: Google Groups archive
    ... never would waste that much time. ... LOL, and you didn't leave a positive trace in my memory. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: good at typin?
    ... I knew DOS before it was spelled DoS ... huge spinning magnetic drums for memory and ... less than 1k of memory) and being told that I just became the ... LOL. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: Question about virtual memory setting and how much to use
    ... Thanks, and forgive the name lol, i was only experimenting if i could change ... What i have taken from the information is, that the memory that is not ... > I don't know your workload, but I sincerely doubt any pagefile ... I have read off of Sandra2005 that virtual memory should be ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: thanks and question
    ... Warcraft, I get random crashes, my specs are: ... about it now, becuase im still on Safe Fail Defualts lol, Video Card, ... I *still* tend to suspect memory problems. ... Then, if it fails with one stick and not the other, you have your ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Improved INCLUDE_CONFIG_FILE
    ... running kernel as well as the config file that was used to build it. ... having the config file loaded strikes me as a waste of RAM. ... In the whole scheme of things, it's not a lot of memory, and ...
    (freebsd-current)