Re: Academic software

Cor wrote:

Why are you so afraid of people who do not care about money
enough to be bought.

They might be programming the flight control systems of the next Airbus I get on.

  • Re: Academic software
    ... be bought. ... They might be programming the flight control systems of the next ... Airbus I get on. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Can you learn computer science from a school?
    ... theoretical background behind programming rather well through books ... bought on the internet. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Unit Testing Non-Believer
    ... Programming by Charlie Calvert. ... And I bought a book at the exhibit book store: ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • USB BOE-BOT Linux support
    ... I bought myself a BOE-Bot to start learning about microprocessor ... programming, etc. ... so to hurry on shipping I bought a USB version. ... I don't have a serial port ...
    (comp.robotics.misc)
  • Re: Richard Heathfield: Liar
    ... As I've demonstrate many times, other than stupid language lawyering, ... smooth landing on the Hudson river of a US airways Airbus. ... this, I would never as a client hire Heathfield in a programming job, ...
    (comp.lang.c)