Re: Drawing and Graphics with Lisp

Francogrex wrote:

Yesterday on the #lisp in freenode we were discussing the possibility
to use lisp to draw plots and graphics. McClim and Scigraph and others
were evoked but all were basically for linux and almost nothing for
win32. Today I found this simple and elegant way I posted here and
uses a connection of lisp with ghostscript to draw even artistics
images (see code and pdf links here: http://paste.lisp.org/display/84671).

Yes, this is really nice :-) Some more background of the functional drawing
concepts with step-by-step explanation:

http://www.frank-buss.de/lisp/functional.html

--
Frank Buss, fb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Drawing and Graphics with Lisp
    ... to use lisp to draw plots and graphics. ... I modified the code a little so that it runs in ECL. ... ghostscript, I would have preferred to use something like "ext:run- ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Drawing and Graphics with Lisp
    ... to use lisp to draw plots and graphics. ... I modified the code a little so that it runs in ECL. ... I've done all sorts of drawing using Scalar Vector Graphics. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Drawing and Graphics with Lisp
    ... to use lisp to draw plots and graphics. ... I modified the code a little so that it runs in ECL. ... or for directly drawing on PNG Images ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Drawing and Graphics with Lisp
    ... to use lisp to draw plots and graphics. ... I modified the code a little so that it runs in ECL. ... ghostscript, I would have preferred to use something like "ext:run- ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: The purpose of Lisp syntax to model AST
    ...  In operating system like Linux, ... Data and code in Linux ... It's also conceivable that a Lisp implementor may opt to store ... 'constant' data in a read-only memory segment, ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)