Re: SLIME, EMACS, and configuration

ccc31807 <cartercc@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

This may be the wrong forum to ask this question, and if so, I would
appreciate a pointer to the correct group, or resource.

How can I configure Emacs (running SLIME) to print the line numbers on
the screen? I'd like to do what "set nu" does in vi.

linum-mode

  • Re: SLIME, EMACS, and configuration
    ... appreciate a pointer to the correct group, or resource. ... How can I configure Emacs (running SLIME) to print the line numbers on ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: SLIME, EMACS, and configuration
    ... How can I configure Emacs (running SLIME) to print the line numbers on ... as you don't have the run compile ... tcross rapttech dot com dot au ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • SLIME, EMACS, and configuration
    ... This may be the wrong forum to ask this question, and if so, I would ... appreciate a pointer to the correct group, or resource. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Proofs
    ... I hope I have posted this in the correct group. ... learn how to write proofs in set theory. ... answer - I have tried looking for a resource like this on the web, ... have not been successful. ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Re: LispboxSLIME on Windows problem
    ... compiling, a la C-c C-e in emacs not running Slime? ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)