Re: SLIME, EMACS, and configuration

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki?LineNumbers came up first on Google. There are several competing approaches. I use M-x goto-line with prefix arg when I need to index a file by lines.

  • Re: Im PR4 all of a sudden
    ... Google is signaling that my numbers are going up. ... I am NOT competing against, ... to receive a lot more hits for my major ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Google is EVIL
    ... or a campaign sign on a front lawn. ... They have competing search engines, ... All of these things existed before Google started doing them. ... In the best aspects of a free-market, they got market share and success ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: PARS calls 1st EMOP in response to E-Class Smash
    ... Niall Oswald (via Google) wrote: ... around getting the maximum altitude out of an E9;) Also the PARS boys ... were mainly competing against each other... ...
    (uk.tech.rocketry)
  • Re: PARS calls 1st EMOP in response to E-Class Smash
    ... Niall Oswald (via Google) wrote: ... around getting the maximum altitude out of an E9;) Also the PARS boys ... were mainly competing against each other... ...
    (uk.tech.rocketry)
  • Re: What are the best engineering sites?
    ... Rene wrote: ... Competing with google? ... It would be pretty hard to compete with Google;-) ...
    (sci.electronics.design)