Re: CMUCL vs GCL

"Antti \"Andy\" Ylikoski" <antti.ylikoski@xxxxxx> writes:

IMHO the CLISP contains bugs.... Never came across one in the Clozure CCL.

Bugs are not typically matters of opinion. What bug did you encounter
with CLISP? Perhaps it can be eliminated in future versions.

Zach

  • Re: Canon FS2710 slow scans with Canocraft FS - fast with Vuescan
    ... No, it's simply your opinion. ... Avoid upgrading automatically and let others debug the most blatant bugs>first. ... and "if you don't care for quality ... but I disagree with the blanket assertion that VS isn't ...
    (comp.periphs.scanners)
  • Re: OT Completely OT and NAYY health issues, just want opinions if anyone has some
    ... feel well enough informed to offer an opinion or advice. ... These bugs are the active ingredients. ... Their "oxygenator" is just a hoot. ... Oxygen kills anerobes. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: The Galileo IDE
    ... this is why some of us think your posts have no business sense to them. ... It's funny that you used the Tsunami relief effort as your example. ... bugs get the loudest outcry here on the newsgroups. ... It may be a well-informed opinion motivated by an uncanny grasp ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Just finished
    ... distant and polite to each other. ... They need a good ding-dong row in my ... opinion. ... bugs the heck out of me. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Automatically generate variables
    ... am by no means a Microsoft advocate, as I'm sure many people here are ... I was not expressing my opinion just pointing out what many ... that time, I have never, ever encountered a bug in its C90 ... People have posted MSVC C90 bugs ...
    (comp.lang.c)