Sorting techniques in Lisp (and in Perl)
- From: hans <schatzer.johann@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:27:35 -0700 (PDT)
In Perl there are some advanced sorting techniques like
- OM (Orcish Maneuver)
- ST (Schwartzian Transform)
- GRT (Guttman Rosler Transform).
Are such concepts or idioms an issue in Lisp, too? Or why not?
- Prev by Date: Urgent Needed----- (2) BizTalk Developer (Integration Systems, Activations) at Reston, VA
- Next by Date: How to keep track of objects?
- Previous by thread: CFP: Commercial Users of Functional Programming 2011
- Next by thread: Re: Sorting techniques in Lisp (and in Perl)