Re: Longino CL: Actor based concurrency

I just did an important update.

The "receive" special form now accepts guards, i.e., conditions for
each clause. So it is possible to have several entries in the receive
with the same number of arguments, but that will be executed only in
certain conditions.

I also updated the article about concurrent programming with examples
about how this works.

  • Re: Longino CL: Actor based concurrency
    ... The "receive" special form now accepts guards, i.e., conditions for ... each clause. ... So it is possible to have several entries in the receive ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Full text search and Nullable column in query
    ... find matching rows for the TEXT clause, and then go through the NUMBER ... entries of these rows to extract those satisfying the NUMBER clause. ... the NUMBER entry is null, and only a few where the NUMBER entry is not ... that is not a standard SQL database concept. ...
    (comp.databases)
  • Re: Counts number of entries per day in query
    ... my SQL is ... in trying to count the number of entries per day so for above data it would ... WHERE clause rather than the ... HAVING clause (which counts and totals all the data in your entire table and ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Is UserLevel Security Really Necessary?
    ... For "bobh", I would agree with you in an ideal world, "Security Guards, ... Paper had pen entries have had coffee"spilled" on them and then ... I wanted to supply all of the relevant facts. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Letter Re: Argos Big Win Competition
    ... I must admit I did do about 10-20 entries on the items I really wanted. ... send in loads of texts to make them money lol. ... They tried to add in a clause to limit prizes to 5 each but as this was ... this clause or something simular will be in place next time. ...
    (uk.rec.competitions)