Re: Quicklisp beginner question

Antti J Ylikoski <antti.ylikoski@xxxxxx> writes:

What are you saying? "Access to the documentation when you're not
using QuickLisp?" I implied I already have downloaded and installed

I'm not quite sure if you're looking for the actual description string
of the system, the documentation strings provided with the functions,
classes, etc., or if you're asking for documentation like PDF files
and HTML files bundled with the system you just loaded. That's why I
asked how you access the documentation of a given package when you're
not using QuickLisp.

//Petter
--
..sig removed by request.

  • Re: Quicklisp beginner question
    ... Antti J Ylikoski writes: ... How do you get access to the documentation when you're not using ... QuickLisp? ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: John Resig has a new idea
    ... empty styleSheets collection, ... documentation, the behavior is unexpected. ... the property name is an "integer index", ... This index would be provided as a string for property access. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Anyone heard of Bee Lisp?
    ... so I took a quick look at the documentation. ... CAR/CDR/CONS - seems to work on lists instead of cons cells. ... QUOTE - Prevents evaluation of the parameter. ... STRREAD - reads a string from the console ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: another docs problem - imp
    ... > The first sentence says that the _path_ argument is a search path. ... Correct it does not say it's a string. ... > technical documentation a bit more carefully. ... Yes, read it a second time, didn't see the alternate interpretation. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Reading a line of text from a stream
    ... * Reads a line of text from a stream and returns the string on * ... If maxRead is NULL then SIZE_MAX-1 is * considered ... You've accidentally left out documentation that if maxRead is not NULL, ... It is not possible to distinguish between I/O failures and allocation ...
    (comp.lang.c)