SQL newbie question

Hello,
I would like to load some data I received in "SQL lite" format. I do not need to build a program for database access, I just need to load the data in memory.
But I am a complete newbie in SQL :-(
QL:SYSTEM-APROPOS returns quite a lot of packages when queried with "sql".
Is there a package that would help me solve my problem ?
Which one should I use ?

Thanks,

Thibault

  • Re: Vectorize Image File Loading in Matlab
    ... file name and load it. ... the time is in the loading. ... format into a different format that is faster for Matlab to load. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Reading raw files?
    ... use Gimp to quickly pull this in & see what kind of data I"m getting, ... Given that it does come directly from a camera, ... almost certainly *is* arranged in some image format. ... It'd be nice if I could load the IR ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.gimp)
  • Re: MS Access Reports
    ... Print the Report to PDF ... Load the PDF docs into Acrobat and SaveAs to Jpeg format ... Load the doc into the MODI viewer app and SaveAs TIFF. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: Formatting C Drive
    ... > I am running Windows XP. ... then recycles itself to begin the load process again. ... > Format cannot run because the volume is in use by another process. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Formatting C Drive
    ... >I am running Windows XP. ... > recycles itself to begin the load process again. ... > Format cannot run because the volume is in use by another process. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)