Creating Small C Routine
- From: Steve Graham <solitary.wanderer52@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:35:22 -0700 (PDT)
I'm looking for a lisp/scheme which can:
1) Output C code for the application
2) Can trim unused part (tree shake?) of the compiler/interpreter
which is not needed by the app itself.
I know Gambit-C can do something similar, but it seems a manual
process where the user specifies which parts of the kernel to keep.
- Prev by Date: Re: format indentation
- Next by Date: Re: code duplication: (setq r (concatenate 'string r (format nil ...
- Previous by thread: code duplication: (setq r (concatenate 'string r (format nil ...
- Next by thread: Re: Creating Small C Routine