How's the Common Lisp environment in Windows like these days?
- From: Minejima Yuji <bmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 19:48:29 -0700 (PDT)
I once was a lisp programmer several years ago, releasing some emacs lisp packages and Common Lisp codes.
I've been away from programming for some time. But now I intend to come back to the lisp community again.
I'd be happy to hear that what Common Lisp implementation I might want to use on Windows.
I'm ready to pay about $500 for a commercial lisp, but offcourse a freesoftware is better.
I'm now contacting Franz for the price but haven't got any response yet.
After some lisp programming rehabilitation, I'm planning on writing freesoftware
Hope this question does not sound trolling.
My homepage : http://homepage1.nifty.com/bmonkey/index-en.html
- Prev by Date: [ANN] ECL 12.7.1 released
- Next by Date: Re: How's the Common Lisp environment in Windows like these days?
- Previous by thread: [ANN] ECL 12.7.1 released
- Next by thread: Re: How's the Common Lisp environment in Windows like these days?