From: Richard Rondeau (
Date: 04/01/04

Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:43:16 GMT

Ive been trying making a script in PHP and I was trying to use SSI files,
and it wouldnt work like I wanted. I renamed the file in a .shtml and used
my php script inside of it and it was the php script that wouldnt work.

I both tried to use the tags <?php .... >
and <script language="php"></script> and neiter was working, it would just
display the whole script in my source code...

Relevant Pages

    ... php classified script ... guestbook ardguest free php guestbook script ... php file upload script ...
  • Re: [PHP] PHP console script vs C/C++/C#
    ... My script is taking a longer time to execute than I want. ... I prefer to write in PHP because that is what I know best. ... This is why I am thinking about rewriting my whole script in a C language. ... Perhaps there are different methods I could be using to speed up execution. ...
  • Re: How to Add a Feeback Form
    ... I saw nothing in that script that indicates where the form is e-mailed to so ... Greg Maxey/Word MVP ... PHP or not. ... have the support available yet. ...
  • How best to show PHP source? (was: One page, multiple submit buttons)
    ... script to add to the top of a PHP script to enable showing its ... Maybe anybody submitting their own PHP code for critique here ... Anything posted to a newsgroup is a "snapshot" of what the ... there ought to be a FAQ for this ...
  • Email form script
    ... I have a web form that posts to a .php ... who cannot run .php on their server. ... Or does anyone have a .asp script that will ... Thank you for choosing FormToEmail by ...