PHP and SSI

From: Richard Rondeau (Nospam.rd_d_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 04/01/04

Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:43:16 GMT

Hi,
Ive been trying making a script in PHP and I was trying to use SSI files,
and it wouldnt work like I wanted. I renamed the file in a .shtml and used
my php script inside of it and it was the php script that wouldnt work.

I both tried to use the tags <?php .... >
and <script language="php"></script> and neiter was working, it would just
display the whole script in my source code...

thx

Relevant Pages

  • PHP SCRIPT
    ... php classified script ... guestbook ardguest free php guestbook script ... php file upload script ...
    (sci.chem.labware)
  • Re: [PHP] PHP console script vs C/C++/C#
    ... My script is taking a longer time to execute than I want. ... I prefer to write in PHP because that is what I know best. ... This is why I am thinking about rewriting my whole script in a C language. ... Perhaps there are different methods I could be using to speed up execution. ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: How to Add a Feeback Form
    ... I saw nothing in that script that indicates where the form is e-mailed to so ... Greg Maxey/Word MVP ... PHP or not. ... have the support available yet. ...
  • How best to show PHP source? (was: One page, multiple submit buttons)
    ... script to add to the top of a PHP script to enable showing its ... Maybe anybody submitting their own PHP code for critique here ... Anything posted to a newsgroup is a "snapshot" of what the ... there ought to be a FAQ for this ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: [PHP] PHP console script vs C/C++/C#
    ... My script is taking a longer time to execute than I want. ... I prefer to write in PHP because that is what I know best. ... thinking about rewriting my whole script in a C language. ... execution of the code. ...
    (php.general)