Re: What php editor

From: RonS (ronsteinerNO_at_SPAMtds.net)
Date: 04/05/04

Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 23:37:13 -0500

I've found PSPad very useful for programming and general text editing. I keep it
on my flash drive, so it's available on whichever machine I'm on. It does a nice
job with PHP, SQL, VB, C, etc. and you can set it up for any language it doesn't
know about. It allows you to have multiple files open in a tabbed environment
and save your setup as a project. Did I mention it's free?

steve wrote:

> What php editor will you recommend.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: D2005 crash + load time
    ... Jupiter, programming is mostly typing! ... As for Borland, they need to come back to their senses. ... learning and playing with C# - and my .NET development, if any, has no ... editing, vector editing, sound editing and 3D modeling. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Embedded Basic interpreter recommendations?
    ... replacement for editing and typing LIST when you need to see a list. ... I've started programming on C64 with Basic programs and ... though I've never used a Modula-3 compiler and I'm still weak on some ... But I like pretty much all languages (well, ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Gothic 3 - Box Shot
    ... Lots of linux users think vi is the best editor ever invented, ... I still use an enhanced version of vi to do a lot of editing jobs. ... For programming, though, I use XEmacs. ... totally transparent. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: Wow, Naruto is really getting edited to hell
    ... someone on here posted a link to a blog tracking CTN's editing of Naruto ... And not all of the edits are blood related, ... Cartoon Network doesn't edit the programming they air. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)