CURL - Going to URL

From: Charles (cd.harley_at_talk21.com)
Date: 04/16/04

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:07:17 +0100

On a web site that I am developing I have a form that needs to be validated
before sending the form data and the user to an external web site. Before
the form and user gets sent onto the external web site I need the data from
the form and from session variables to be saved to a database.

So far what I have done is for the form action page to be
$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] so that the code is validated and if it is correct then
the data is saved to a database. Once the data is saved I want to send the
POST form data onto the external web site along with the user. I have used
CURL to send the POST data but CURL only returns the external web site and
displays it on my web page instead of redirecting the user to the external
web site. Is it possible to get CURL to send the browser onto the given URL?
If not is there any other way of solving this problem?

Thank you for your time,

Charles

Relevant Pages

  • Re: (A) record for domain.lan picking up domain.com email
    ... address so that lan clients can access the external web site. ... > I understand I need to create amongst other things an record in DNS. ... > the domain.lan namespace an not the domain.com namespace. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
  • Re: Allow an external web site to automatically login to an ASP.Net si
    ... Allow an external web site to automatically login to an ASP.Net ... The problem is the HTML Form passes the userId and password UNENCRYPTED ...
  • Network Domain Same As Web Site Domain
    ... We have our internal Windows 2000 AD network domain name the same as our ... external web site domain name. ... is from our internet network when we type in our external web site (www.your ... domain.co.uk) internet explorer can not resolve this to our web site. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • web site and domain
    ... I've just recently began to setup SBS2003 and have problems. ... network of 17 pc's and some of them are able to access our external web site ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Official Apple II documentation?
    ... allowing certain web browsers. ... including a User-Agent header which made curl pretend to be Safari ... web site could be handled differently from all their hosted web sites. ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)