Re: newbie here

From: Martin (m.l.de.jong_at_kanweghccnet.nl)
Date: 04/25/04

    Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 01:12:12 +0200

    u DID get a Mysql database? u need name, user and password for it

    ML

    "not Josh" <games2040@aol.comJosh> schreef in bericht
    > I get this message: No Database Selectedjob_banners_m drop at line 10
    > when trying to install the script. it's a install.php file and it calls
    this
    > config.php file with the info correct. Checked the chmos 655 - 777 - 755
    and
    > nothing seema to function.
    > $dbServer = "localhost";
    > $dbuserName = "***";
    > $dbpassword = "***";
    >
    > The person that I got this from gave me hosting free but no support.
    please
    > help. is there a way to make a .sql file for this?

    • Re: Deploying Office 07 with Group Policy
      ... computer I tested it on took 30 minutes to install. ... the following script to the Computer Startup Script. ... REM Get ProductName from the Office product's core Setup.xml file. ... REM Set ConfigFile to the configuration file to be used for deployment REM ...
      (microsoft.public.office.setup)
    • Re: [opensuse] Editting PATH variable
      ... SuSEconfig script ... ... not knowing what you options you used to install ... If your unfamiliar with Bash a good book is 'Learning the Bash Shell' by ... For Java use editing the PATH variable is NOT required... ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: WTF would ANYONE buy a WIn 7 PC?
      ... Ten minutes later that account is empty, ... Hey I should not teach script kiddies here ... ... And most of this software had nothing to do with needing to install a keyboard hook, let alone attempt to hook into some DLL's that get used system wide. ...
      (sci.electronics.design)
    • Re: KB911280 update problem
      ... Microsoft is working on an amended patch which will address this issue. ... Microsoft advises anyone affected by this to not install the patch and to ... That script is broken by the patch. ... He said he could not write a bug report ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
    • help with a home network jumpstart
      ... I have the blade running BIND 8 to serve DNS to the home network. ... Here's the output of the boot net - install: ... Using RPC Bootparams for network configuration information. ... Using begin script: install_begin ...
      (SunManagers)