multiple values from checkbox

From: Thomas McCarthy (tom_at_lambelly.com)
Date: 06/15/04

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:46:07 -0400

Hi.

I'm writing a small script to delete some values from a MySQL database.
The form prints out each value from the database, and with a checkbox
next to each database. Each of these checkboxes has the same name. I am
having trouble retrieving multiple values from this form. From elsewhere
on the internet I hear this is possible, that clicking multiple boxes in
such a scenario will pass an array, but it seems like the only value
that I'm seeing getting passed is the last one clicked.

Is there any way to actually make this happen the way I'm trying to do
it? I can post code if people want to see it.

thanks for any help you can give me.

Tom

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Creating a temporary table/query for subform
    ... You might be able to normalize your tables using a union query. ... What this table will do is summarize the data they've filtered and then ... I also need to label each checkbox field to something usable ... the database window unless you have chosen to display system objects. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: FindRecord (Macro) and then add one for a new record? (resend)
    ... HardCopy (yes/no field (checkbox)) ... I hope this clears up any secrets I may have, ... the database I have here, to get it like the one I have at work. ... >> The number you help me create is called an ECO Number. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Deleting from a current RecordSet
    ... Les Juby wrote: ... a checkbox alongside each record and a button ... delete from a database by selecting items presented in a form by selecting a ... would not be receiving an email message. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)
  • Re: using onchange to retrieve a checkbox value.
    ... I apologise if this i not what you would call a PHP problem. ... When a checkbox is checked or unchecked, ... When I check a box, everything works great, the database ... when I 'uncheck' the box. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: FMP beginner help unprotect field
    ... The field you see is a calculation field. ... Switch the first checkbox ON ... the second tab you see one radio button active and one checkbox. ... > I got a copy of a FMPro database from a friend. ...
    (comp.databases.filemaker)