multiple values from checkbox

From: Thomas McCarthy (tom_at_lambelly.com)
Date: 06/15/04

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:46:07 -0400

Hi.

I'm writing a small script to delete some values from a MySQL database.
The form prints out each value from the database, and with a checkbox
next to each database. Each of these checkboxes has the same name. I am
having trouble retrieving multiple values from this form. From elsewhere
on the internet I hear this is possible, that clicking multiple boxes in
such a scenario will pass an array, but it seems like the only value
that I'm seeing getting passed is the last one clicked.

Is there any way to actually make this happen the way I'm trying to do
it? I can post code if people want to see it.

thanks for any help you can give me.

Tom