PHP5 on Windows - Problems with Extensions

From: Alfie (faulknerandy_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 07/23/04

Date: 23 Jul 2004 08:02:24 -0700

I am running a clean, new install of Apache 2 and PHP5 on Windows XP
Pro.

The server and PHP both work fine, I can serve pages and a test script
with phpinfo() in it works as expected.

However, my extensions do not work.

I have uncommented the extension=php_mysql.dll line in PHP.INI.

I have set extension_dir = "c:/PHP/ext" - which is definitely where
the php_mysql.dll file is located.

When I start Apache I get the following error message twice:

"PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'c:/PHP/ext\php_mysql.dll' - The specified module could not be found."

That file is definitely in that directory as expected...

Andy ideas gratefully received.

Alfie