Installing another PHPBB forum.

From: Prince Of Thieves (thief_NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/28/04

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:04:14 +1000

I've got a forum setup on a remote server (Win2K Server) which is PHPBB
V2.0.6 using MySQL. The forum works OK. I can't tell what version of PHP is
installed- is there a way?

I've setup a new folder on that server, seperate from the existing forum,
and created a new web site in IIS pointing to that folder (I put the new web
site on port 81 as opposed to the current one on port 80).

If I put in the following:
      http://localhost:81/forums/install/install.php

in a local web page (using Remote Desktop from my WinXP PC to get local
access to the server), all I get is the contents of the PHP file- it doesn't
run.

Why is this happening when I know that PHP is installed on this server? The
other forum works fine.

--
Prince Of Thieves

(To reply, remove NOSPAM from the email address)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Grouping objects
    ... Server Farm containing a terrabyte or so of "text". ... NNTP machines. ... Sitting as satellites around the outside of this are at least five "Forum ... MSDN, TechNet, Social PC, Connect, and Mactopia. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Farewell?????
    ... Currently Microsoft links its NNTP server msnews.microsoft.com to the ... its NNTP server and direct its users to the Answers forum for help. ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • =?utf-8?Q?Re:_VPN-Verbindung_nicht_m=C3=B6glich?= =?utf-8?Q?=2C_Routing_und_RAS_konfigur
    ... Wird dieses Forum eingestellt, gibt es dann eine brauchbare Alternative? ... Windows Small Business Server Forum ... RemoteAccess-fehler 20050, beim Starten von RAS den Fehler 20013. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: Cant get RADIUS authentication working
    ... This will provide access to others who read the public forum ... the SBS server client for the analyzing. ... Please download MPS Reporting Tool from the following ... When the tool is done you will see an Explorer Window opening up the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Recommended Windows Hosts
    ... | The $25.00 per month charge is very steep unless the host is custom building ... | the forum himself. ... | I didn't really want to mix the two...I was just wondering if php could run ... | on windows server. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)