FS: DW MX 2004 plus Interakt Extensions

From: Bill (bill_at_)
Date: 10/14/04

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:28:56 -0400

Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 and Interakt extensions.

All of this is worth about $280. I'm out of programming and no longer need
these. And it would be a shame for them to sit unused if someone can use
them. You'll get the CD with key in the original box, another CD with the
extensions burned to it, and the password regarding web access for updates
to the Interakt extensions. Once paid, I'll ship them all and you can access
the Interakt site and change the password. If your're programming in PHP and
using databases, this is the setup for you. I used them for PHP\MySQL. They
are OUTSTANDING!

I will include the following Interakt Extensions (all are the latest
versions) and web access to updates. You can find info about these products
at interaktonline.com.

Impakt 2.8.1 : Improve productivity for building database web applications
in Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver extensions that help developers create dynamic
web sites with ease (based on tNG - the InterAKT Transaction Engine)

MX Loopers 2.8.0: Nested repeats and horizontal loopers in Dreamweaver. A
collection of Server Behaviors and Commands designed to help Dreamweaver MX
developers build Nested Repeat Regions and Horizontal Loopers.

MX Includes 1.1.0: Functional Server-Side Includes in Dreamweaver.
Dreamweaver code reuse for dynamic website development. Create reusable
sections in your site and make SSI (Server Side Includes) usable in
Dreamweaver.

Relevant Pages