Dynamic webpage update?

From: SWP (pawlowscy_at_quickclic.net)
Date: 10/28/04

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:35:24 -0400

I don't have any php experience, but heard php can be used for it. Let's say
I would like to have new lotto numbers posted on my site directly from the
lottery corporation site. Can I do that with php? What functions would I use
for it? What information do I need from the lottery site (some special
information about position of the data of interest? tags?) Any information
will be greatly appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dynamic webpage update?
    ... If you never worked with php this might be a bit tricky. ... Than you'll need to parse this string to find ... where those lotto numbers are. ... when they see 1000 hits on their page, all coming from your website - it ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: php job
    ... PHP developer. ... The person needs to have 9+ yrs PHP experience and know ... BTW - I am not representing Lockheed Martin in this posting, ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Web Application Engineer - PHP, CSS, JavaScript, MySQL, Drupal, Linux, HTML
    ... Hundredes of PHP developers with PHP experience have registered to ... received notices about PHP jobs like you posted: ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Where to start!
    ... First I would like to say that I have had PHP experience but not enough to say I am a PHP developer. ... I want to use PHP to build a site that uses MySQL, I am building it from scratch so I don't know where to start, should I start with PHP and design a database around my code, or should I designs the db and design the site are the db. ...
    (php.general)