Quick Questions

From: Lee Marsh (burgermeister01_at_fake.com)
Date: 12/03/04

Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:19:57 GMT

Quick little questions regarding php's capabilities:
1. Is there a way, when uploading files, to select more than one file at a
time? Also, when uploading files, is php suseptible to timing out, and does
the max. file size (if you can simotaniously upload more than one file at a
time), apply to each individual file, or the whole thing?

2. Normally when I need a photo compressed I go and fix it in photoshop or
something. Does php have some built in sort of feature that will change the
file size/quality of pictures? Probably not, but figured I'd ask anyways...

--
--Lee