Job board software

From: Alex (nospam_at_btinternet.com)
Date: 03/28/05

    Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:17:28 +0000 (UTC)

    Could anyone please help me - I want some job board / recruitment software
    where people post cv's and recruiters pay to see them and also to to post
    jobs.

    I could write one myself as I'm reasonably experienced with PHP and MySQL,
    but it would take ages and I want to focus on the business, I'm not sure
    MySQL would be up to the job either. Does anyone know of any packages I can
    buy for the UK that would do this? Or any advice who is best to write this
    sort of thing?

    Thanks for any help