Problem with __soapCall() function in PHP5

From: John (watson234_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/30/05

    Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:28:55 GMT

    Hi there,

    I am rather new to SOAP, and I am trying to use it in PHP5(already have it
    compiled in) .

    I am just wondering why the __soapCall() function doesn't seem to work when
    I create a SoapClient object. This is a simple example of what I am trying
    to do :

    $client = new soapclient($address) ;
    $client->__soapCall("DialNumber" , array('param1' => $param1, 'param2' =>
    $param2) ) ;

    where DialNumber is the function I am trying to call. I keep getting an
    error like this with the 2nd line shown above :

    Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [SOAP-ENV:Client] Function
    ("soapCall") is not a valid method for this service in
    /var/www/html/soap.php:30 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/soap.php(30):
    SoapClient->__call('soapCall', Array) #1 /var/www/html/soap.php(30):
    SoapClient->soapCall('DialNumber', Array) #2 {main} thrown in
    /var/www/html/soap.php on line 30

    Can someone please enlighten me on what I must have missed out? Thanks in
    advance!

    • Problem with __soapCall() function in PHP5
      ... I am rather new to SOAP, and I am trying to use it in PHP5(already have it ... Array) #2 thrown in ...
      (comp.lang.php)
    • Problem when switching from SoapClient to WebServicesClientProtocol
      ... I have a working C# class library that acts as a soap client. ... over the formatting of the soap body: ... It all boils down to the "this.invoke" method requiring an object array ... //populate the test widgets array ...
    • Re: How to do: Web Services returning a class that inherits arrayl
      ... Array types can be defined in the soap schema. ... I have a class called CartLine and I try to return this class in a Web ... The proxy reference doesn't contain any information even though I use the ...
    • Apache Axis - Soap
      ... I have read some tutorial to Soap, but I dont get the point. ... My "simple" Problem is to turn the XML Soap Document into an Array ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: Different SOAP Requests vs
      ... is sending is different then what the service is expecting. ... Soap bug as i found others with issues so you have to use the ... $params = array( ... The issue is that the service its being sent to doesn't like tags ...
      (comp.lang.php)