Re: preg_match_all handle with spaces in between...

Janwillem Borleffs wrote:
> So, $results[0][0] isn't empty. But when you print it and view it in your
> browser, the matched string being embedded in <>, your browser thinks that
> it's a HTML tag and doesn't display it. When you would apply the
> htmlentities() function to $results[0][0] or simply view the generated
> source in a text editor, your will see the output.

Your right, it works with htmlentities($results[0][0]);
I also understand more about it now...
One last thing, I see that when I use it in uppercase:
< % IMAGE (picture.jpg|400|267|Description) % >
^^^^^^
Then the code cant find this...
Is there a trick to ignore upper and lower cases?

René

  • Re: Sencha Touch--Support 2 browsers in just 228K!
    ... Normalizes currentStyle and computedStyle. ... display style of "none" or any number of possibilities in IE). ... It is not set anywhere in this script. ... browser designs based on retrieving accurate computed style values are ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: 800x600
    ... >>> browser window shrinks you end up with a photo with one word per ... So if you want to display images at a size ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)
  • Re: Open and process remote page
    ... William Hudson wrote: ... I have toyed with some of the php functions for opening URLs, ... > I need to fully emulate a browser, ... > display the remote page). ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Function Priority ??
    ... display with any changes that the javascript may be making to the DOM. ... Instead the display is updated shortly after the executing javascript ... While what you actually want is to give the browser an opportunity to ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)