Re: PHP Info Bunny!

Good Man <heyho@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:Xns962B75486D30Esonicyouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> Today being April 1st (April Fools), whenever I do phpInfo(); on any
> of my different servers, instead of the PHP logo in the top-right
> corner there is a picture of a bunny rabbit!!
>
> oh those wacky PHP folks!!!

hmmm, it appears version 5+ = bunny, and 4 = dog!

  • PHP Info Bunny!
    ... Today being April 1st (April Fools), whenever I do phpInfo(); ... different servers, instead of the PHP logo in the top-right corner there is ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: PHP Info Bunny!
    ... >> Today being April 1st, whenever I do phpInfo(); ... >> of my different servers, instead of the PHP logo in the top-right ... >> corner there is a picture of a bunny rabbit!! ...
    (alt.php)