Re: redirect if https is set - code so far

"Craig Keightley" <dont@xxxxxxx> wrote in

> i have the following script on my checkout page to check if https is
> set in the address bar:
>
> if ($_SERVER['HTTPS'] != "on")

if (getenv('HTTPS') != 'on')

tends to work better I've found, so the opposite would be

if (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on')

  • Re: redirect if https is set
    ... > i have the following script on my checkout page to check if https is ... > the address bar: ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • redirect if https is set - code so far
    ... i have the following script on my checkout page to check if https is set in ... the address bar: ... my problem is that i need to escape from https when another page is ...
    (alt.php)
  • redirect if https is set
    ... i have the following script on my checkout page to check if https is set in ... the address bar: ... my problem is that i need to escape from https when another page is ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: redirect if https is set
    ... >i have the following script on my checkout page to check if https is set in ... >the address bar: ... >my problem is that i need to escape from https when another page is ... function IsLinkSecure() ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: cross-domain
    ... domain usually can't run your script on their server (who can't/won't afford ... I cannot view/spy/log the requests. ... Ajax Cross Domain can run over HTTPS or HTTP. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)