Problems, gallery & php

Hello,

I'm running image Gallery software written in php from
http://gallery.menalto.com/

First, all was ok, but then I guess the server upgraded
to php 5.

Then, I got problems with: cannot re-assign $this

After changing all $this to $result, I now face problems
with: "Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::setPerm()
in Album.php."

Could anyone please tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Olw

  • Re: Strange but true! Working with interfaces in PHP
    ... this is what I get: Fatal error: Declaration ... Confirmed on PHP 5.5.11. ... So IA is an interface of type IBaseA. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
    ... I am working on a set of PHP framework so to speak, designed to create module based community & content management based scripts. ... First, if a fatal error is occurring on line 24, why is it executing line 24 successfully and returning data? ... var $loggedIN = false; ... //set realtive variables for the sql, err, and perms classes into the current class for easy access. ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: [PHP-DEV] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
    ... concerns the development of PHP and in my eyes belongs on internals. ... (instanceof, "method-chaining", exceptions, etc, etc). ... are plenty of reasons for a Fatal error, so please tell me a few, so I ... if everyone who came to a language had that language implementation changed ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Session_start not working
    ... Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_startin ... You can get Apache plus PHP running in a normal user account. ... tell me where the PREFIX/tmp folder is? ...
    (alt.php)
  • RE: Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect
    ... Like I said I was in the opera browser I was getting the message: ... Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect However regular ... Well when I finished Then I could not open my php script in either opera ... I noticed that when I bring up mysql administrator it defaults to ...
    (Ubuntu)