Removing quote escapes

index.php?myvar=cheese

if I ehco($myvar) it will display 'cheese',

index.php?myvar=%22cheese%22

if I echo($myvar) it will display '\"cheese\"' with escaped quotes.

How can I remove the quote escapes if %22 is present value? I want the
second example to display just like the first, whether quotes are present or
not?

  • Re: Question on displaying repeating data
    ... Next, I have to choose the link from the main form, to the subform. ... >> of historical quotes. ... The query logic is relatively simple. ... >> My problem is that I don't know how to display this. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • RE: Name surrounded by simple quote
    ... the display name is defined by the mail header which is ... the quotes around the display name ... Outlook will consider you are about to sending an Internet ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: upgrade vs dist-upgrade
    ... The quotes ... display perfectly in the Konqueror browser. ... don't support UTF.) ... Many would prefer to keep email pure ASCII, but I'll have to look into ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: upgrade vs dist-upgrade
    ... The quotes ... display perfectly in the Konqueror browser. ... as configured in kubuntu. ... "man" is not a 'kubuntu' app, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Check Box - text to appear
    ... Replace "Some Text" with the text you want to display if the check box is ... Those are two double quotes with nothing between them at the end. ... > It is a form which I use to book training courses booked. ... >> Is this a continuous form? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)