Cannot upload file with php 5.0.4 on windows xp

Hello,

I'm trying to upload a file from my localhost IIS server to a local
folder named test, but I'm getting some errors.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(C:\test) [function.move-uploaded-file]:
failed to open stream: Permission denied in
C:\sourcecode\admin\popup.php on line 6

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to
move 'C:\PHP\uploadtemp\php32.tmp' to 'C:\test' in
C:\sourcecode\admin\popup.php on line 6

I have given the internet user account rights on the PHP folder, the
sourcecode folder and the upload folder test.

Could someone please let me know what I should do to make this work.

Thanks.

Pieter Van Landuyt

source code:

uploadfile.php

<form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="popup.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE" value="100000000000">
Upload dit bestand: <input name="userfile" type="file">
<input type="submit" value="Upload!">
</form>

popup.php

<?php
$filename=$_FILES['userfile']['name'];
if($filename!="")
{
move_uploaded_file($_FILES['userfile']['tmp_name'],'.\\');
}
else
{
echo "filename null";
}
?>

  • Re: Publishing all pages in Publisher 2003
    ... for some reason the bottom navbar that Publisher produces with its ... folder entirely, because some of your images are indeed on the server: ... upload all the files. ... Then either log on to your host control panel and use the file manager ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Website only views in IE
    ... index.htm file and your index_files folder, direct those files to a folder ... Publisher wizard built navbars rendering in IE8, ... fool proof rule for this but it seems that the fancier the border, ... Be sure to compress your images before you upload again. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Problem loading Pub 2003 website
    ... Be sure to upload the index_files folder ... pictures still won't load, although one of the before pictures on the ... Be sure to overwrite or manually delete the old Publisher .htm files ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Problem loading Pub 2003 website
    ... Be sure to upload the index_files folder ... pictures still won't load, although one of the before pictures on the ... Be sure to overwrite or manually delete the old Publisher .htm files ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Pages not uploading
    ... navbar to work in your circumstances...at least a vertical navbar. ... which is the default way Publisher produces a navbar ... folder on your C drive where you directed your HTML output when you ... index.htm file and the index_files folder from your webspace, and upload ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)