Re: 301 issue

"Steve" <googlespam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
> > So, why did I not find the code 301 instead of the code 302 in the
> Many reasons, which you are too lazy to bother with.

Ma perche` mi hai risposto soltanto in italiano ed in inglese?
I suppose you have already learned Swedish, German, Russian, French,
Finnish and
Chinese in
the meanwhile!
(because you are industrious instead)

> session_write_close(); // if required
> header( "HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently" );
> header( "Status: 301 Moved Permanently" );
> header( "Location:
>"; );
> exit();

Some questions:
1) Why did you not use opening and closing tags for php?
2) Why did not the example on the page
3) Why is your example supposed to work?

Luigi Donatello (un italiano che vive in Svezia)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
( 我是 意大利人 , 但是 我 主 在 瑞典)
(я ятальянец а я живу в Швеции )