Browser keeps caching

Hi,

I have a problem with Internet Explorer (v7). It's not my favorite browser, but you do have to test your websites in it.

In my browser, I have selected the cache option "Every time I visit the website".
In the PHP code I included:

header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate");
header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);
header("Expires: Mon, 1 Jan 2000 00:00:00 GMT"); // Date in the past
header("Pragma: no-cache");

Still I need to refresh the page with Ctrl-F5, pressing just F5 returns an old version of the page.

Do I miss something here?

Thanks,
Ramon.

  • Re: Netscape: font size
    ... > FrontPage is a great application and I use it every day to do professional ... But I also have about 14 different browsers and browser ... Is it a bug in Opera? ... Websites, woodworking, needlepoint, ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Netscape: font size
    ... As to whether or not FP can make a site that is completely cross browser ... FrontPage is a great application and I use it every day to do professional ... Opera isn't displaying as expected. ... Websites, woodworking, needlepoint, ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Netscape: font size
    ... But Jaaaaccckkkk "my" needlepoint looks the same to everyone with 20/200 eyesight! ... But I also have about 14 different browsers and browser ... Is it a bug in Opera? ... Websites, woodworking, needlepoint, ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Targetted advertising.
    ... websites I have recently visited. ... and showing items I had been looking ... security flaws because it's so widely used. ... they have to spend securing the browser and because it's supported by MS ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Suggestions please
    ... I mentioned my OS and browser because websites should work in different ... More people using Windows are turning to Mozilla (or its ... want a real html editor. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)