Re: Function that returns date of file.

"Fred Atkinson" <fatkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:7514m39kh60oujdrbltsnkuvfmu7lud4vn@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:49:16 -0500, Jerry Stuckle

When it returned that string, I had it in a .php file that
consisted only of the html, head, title, and body tags with the script
between the body tags. There was nothing else in the page. That's
when it happend.

There will be a reason.

Post the code.

--
Richard.

  • Re: Function that returns date of file.
    ... consisted only of the html, head, title, and body tags with the script ... I had deleted it after I pasted the script into ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Pseudo Include Files
    ... Create a page w/ your html and script (must be inside of the body tags) ... Open another page and use Insert Web Components - Included Content - Page ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Function that returns date of file.
    ... consisted only of the html, head, title, and body tags with the ... script between the body tags. ... The script is short enough he would see something extra. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Function that returns date of file.
    ... consisted only of the html, head, title, and body tags with the script ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: calling external javascript file
    ... function init() { ... Should I place reference to jscript in body tags, ... reference in head tags? ... If you place the script tag in the head tag then it will be a horrendous disaster and your script won't get executed. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)